1. Did you have a resolution?
I really don’t remember.
2. Who kissed you at midnight?
Well, Mike–if he was conscious. I think he fell asleep on my foot.
3. Does it snow where you live?
4. Do you like hot chocolate?
Definitely. There’s a giant Costco tub of it at work.
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
Never been to NY
1. Who was your Valentine?
2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?
Oh YEAH. I looked forward to all the little candy hearts.
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
No, but I do like saying Puxat…Puwxaywntanwney…Punxsutawney!
1. Are you Irish?
Aye. An 1/8th or so.
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty’s Day?
I do. I like green.
3. What did you do for St. Patty’s Day in 2006?
Ok, I could not remember this at all, but Mike’s journal actually documented it. We drank green-colored Guinness (self-made) and watched Brokeback Mountain.
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
Well, I like that I can wear long sleeves in winter, and I hate wearing shorts, so clothing-wise, no.
1. Do you like the rain?
Sure, if I’m inside and snuggly and have some cocoa. If I’m at work and having to trapse around, no.
2. Did you play an April fool’s joke on anyone this year?
We filled my boss’ car with a whooooole bunch of balloons. Or maybe that was his birthday last year. Maybe we filled his office with something. I forget.
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
Yes, and I think I fed most of it to the “galley” at work.
1. What’s your favorite kind of flower?
2. Do you like spring?
3. Finish the phrase “April showers”:
Bring May flowers!
4. Whats the first color you think of when you think of spring?
Green. Or pink! Dammit, my sample has been polluted and I can no longer give a verifiable answer.
1. What year did you graduate from highschool?
2. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?
Uh, Father’s Day!
1. What did you do on the Fourth of July?
We went to Jess & Charles’ friend’s Ed’s house (I think I need more possessives there), ate, played games, ate, and then tried to watch fireworks from their upstairs.
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
Oh, nooo, cause I was taking that evil statistics course.
3. Do you blast the A/C all day?
No A/C at work, no A/C at the apartment. My only A/C moments were in my car, trying to cool off a little.
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?
Mike and I went up to San Francisco over Labor Day. Which is not August, but this didn’t specify month, really.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of ’06?
Riding first class on the plane back from Las Cruces and then not actually being able to enjoy it because it was so turbulent the flight attendants couldn’t get up.
3. Did you get sunburn?
No, I wear sunscreen every day.
4. Do you go to the beach a lot?
Well, I go to the beach every day…for work.
1. Did you attend school/college in ’06?
A stats class.
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?
Probably Mrs. Lambert from Jr. High computers.
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume?
I liked Jen’s dead bride thing going on.
2. What’s your favorite candy?
Chocolate chocolate chocolate!
3. What did you dress up as last year?
I don’t think I did.
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?
We went to my mom’s cousin’s house in LA.
2. Do you love stuffing?
I don’t like it at all.
3. What are you thankful for?
4. What is the best day of November?
Um, tie between Veteran’s Day and Thanksgiving, because I get off work.
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
2. If not, what do you celebrate? NA
3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? *thinks* No.
4. Get anything special last year?
A new cello bow.
5. What do you want this year?
A comforter for my bed. Lame. You go from toys to clothes to random household things.